Apple vs. Google vs. Amazon: Comparing The Cloud Music Services
via mocoNews by Amanda Natividad on 6/7/11
Apple (NSDQ: AAPL) finally revealed the details of its hotly anticipated, Steve Jobs keynote-worthy iCloud, including a major iTunes upgrade, at the kickoff for this week’s WWDC. That upgrade includes iTunes Match, a cloud-based music service competing with Google’s Music Beta and Amazon’s Cloud Drive. In our chart below, we’ve compared the major differences among the three services, including their unique features, and their pluses and minuses. Plus, take our poll: Which cloud-based music service are you most likely to use?
- Updated: iCloud: Just A Lot Of Hot Air When It Comes To Streaming?
- Apple iTunes And The Cloud: The Fine Print
- @ WWDC 2011: iTunes Match Scans For Ripped Songs, Links With iCloud
- Google Music Beta Finally Live: 20,000 Songs In The Cloud
- Amazon Cloud Drive The Morning After: Playing Tunes On The iPad
- Amazon Launches Cloud Drive And Cloud Player For Music; First Look